Monday, April 8, 2013

Beautiful Lighted Wine Bottles Make Great Gifts...

 Lighted Wine Bottles Are Beautiful 

At least to me they are. I can't really explain why I am so moved be them, maybe it's because I love wine and making a piece of art from the bottle to preserve it and the memories of the wine just seem like the right thing to do. You can find a lighted wine bottle to fit any decor for any room. Lighted wine bottles also make great gifts.

 1.5 L Decorated Lighted Wine Bottle...

Normally I use 750ml bottles for my lighted wine bottles, but we drink a lot of the Barefoot wines and when we have people over we tend to buy more large bottles so why not and if i do say so myself it looks great! Worked perfect to light the plant shelf above the kitchen cabinets. 

Check out this cute little lighted wine bottle, was a fun bottle to decorate, this picture doesn't do it justice.

If you like our lighted wine bottles we have a store at http://arborbaycreations.com

No comments:

Post a Comment